Looks like it’s about to get like in 1929 again. Fasten your seat belts.
Tune into our Q2 Mid-Quarter Macro Update Call tomorrow
— Keith McCullough (@KeithMcCullough) May 10, 2022
Small business owners do not expect much improvement in economic conditions over the next six months.
The share of business owners expecting better conditions over the next six months fell by one point in April to a net negative 50 percent, the lowest level in the history of the 48-year-old survey, the National Federation of Independent Business said Tuesday.
The NFIB Small Business Optimism Index was unchanged at 93.2 in April, the fourth consecutive month below the average of 98. Thirty-two percent of business owners say inflation in the single most important problem facing their business.
— David Ingles (@DavidInglesTV) May 10, 2022
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.
- Disturbing video from Seattle…
- Monkey Pox Vaccine Incoming!