Shares of Facebook and Instagram parent Meta have plummeted more than 40% over the past six months — and some employees saddled with underwater stock options are eyeing the exits.
“Joined Meta near [all-time stock high], now feeling like s—t,” one Meta employee said this week in a popular thread on Blind, a corporate message board with verified members. “What should I do?”
“Leave this crap place,” another “Metamate” responded.
“Same boat,” a third said, adding that they’re “already interviewing” at other companies.
“Duh, you’re supposed to think Meta, Metamates, and me. Ask yourself if this train of thought is good for the company,” a fourth joked. “Just kidding… it super sucks.”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US