MIAMI (AP) — Miami’s mayor says he plans to distribute the proceeds from the city’s cryptocurrency to residents.
Mayor Francis Suarez said Thursday during an interview with a cryptocurrency news site that he was planning to convert the millions of dollars in proceeds MiamiCoin has created into a Bitcoin “dividend.”
“We’re going to be the first city in America to give a Bitcoin yield as a dividend directly to its residents,” Suarez said in the inteview with Coindesk.com. “We’re going to create digital wallets for our residents, and we’re going to give them Bitcoin directly from the yield of MiamiCoin.”
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article