Those earning the current $10.10 an hour should see a bump in their paycheck soon — up to $12 an hour.
Advocates said the change gives about 88,000 workers a livable wage, and it comes at a time when everyone is feeling the pinch from inflation.
Someone working 40 hours a week at minimum wage could get about $300 more a month under the new law.
Bartender Aaron Miyahira said it’s a welcome cushion to help stretch his family’s budget.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1