(WND) A California mother has accused two teachers in her local school district of trying to manipulate her 11-year-old daughter into adopting a transgender lifestyle – and concealing their agenda from her, the mother.
The Mercury News explained that parent Jessica Konen has submitted a claim against the Spreckels Union School District, a required preliminary to a lawsuit.
The district was accused of “extreme and outrageous conduct” by the teachers that pushed the student “on a path toward transitioning as a boy and drove a wedge between mother and child,” the report explained.
Konen charged that two middle-school teachers who ran a club promoting alternative sexual lifestyle choices “planted the seed that her daughter was bisexual in 6th grade and then introduce the idea she was transgender,” the report said.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News