House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, responded through a spokesperson Sunday night to reports of his arrest in Napa County, California, for driving under the influence over the holiday weekend.
Instead of the 82-year-old real-estate multimillionaire and venture capitalist taking responsibility, spokesperson Larry Kamer took aim at “incorrect information” in mysterious news reports.
“Several news reports about Saturday night’s traffic incident involving Paul Pelosi have included incorrect information,” Kamer said in a statement obtained by The Daily Beast.
The incident in question occurred Saturday night, after Pelosi left a “dinner party” and was involved in a crash with a Jeep that allegedly hit Pelosi’s flashy 2021 Porsche, according to Kamer. Pelosi was subsequently charged with two misdemeanors, including driving while having a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 or higher, per Napa County booking records.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…