Collin Rugg from Trending Politics reports, On Tuesday, Republican congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) sued MSNBC conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow over her Russia conspiracy theories about him.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA
See also What is This US Govt. and Media Obsession With Insisting That Russia’s a “Junior Partner” to China?
See also China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, "if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan"