Health officials in New York City are investigating a possible case of monkeypox, the city’s New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene said Thursday.
The patient is being cared for at NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue, according to health officials. The department said preliminary tests will be sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) if they come out positive.
The city’s health department did not say whether the unidentified patient had traveled anywhere outside the United States.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…