President Joe Biden’s popularity continues to decline, with more Americans opposed to the Democratic commander-in-chief seeking another term in 2024 than his predecessor Donald Trump running again.
USA Today and Suffolk University released new polling data on Sunday, showing Biden’s approval rating sinking to a new low. It also revealed that Republicans are currently favored over Democrats ahead of the 2022 midterms.
When asked if they wanted Biden to run again in the 2024 presidential election, 64 percent of respondents expressed their opposition to him doing so. That included 28 percent of Democrats.
The majority of Americans also expressed opposition to Trump seeking another term in 2024, but at a lower level than those against Biden. Some 58 percent said they were against Trump running again in the next presidential election. Notably, that only included 24 percent of Republicans—suggesting that Trump remains more popular with GOP voters than Biden does with Democratic voters.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.