NEW – Major oil industry trade groups suing the Biden admin for halting drilling auctions (Reuters)
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) August 16, 2021
OPEC and its allies, including Russia, believe oil markets do not need more oil, despite U.S. pressure to add supplies to check an oil price rise, four sources told Reuters.
The price of international benchmark Brent crude has risen 35% this year towards $70 a barrel, driven by economic recovery and Biden sharply cutting U.S. supply.
Two other OPEC+ sources said the latest data from OPEC and from the West’s energy watchdog – the International Energy Agency (IEA) – also indicated there was no need for extra oil.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once