Jen Psaki ‘Out Of The Office’ Amid Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is “out of office” while the Taliban takes over Afghanistan, Fox News reported.
The Daily Caller confirmed Psaki’s absence by emailing her and receiving an auto-reply that read, “I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd.”
The Taliban seized much of Afghanistan and even took control of the presidential palace in the capital of Kabul. The Taliban are reportedly planning to declare the “Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.”
President Joe Biden has faced criticism for remaining silent and vacationing during the crisis, Fox News reported.
Where is Joe Biden?
— Jim Banks (@RepJimBanks) August 15, 2021
“Questions to Psaki's email from Fox News were returned with an automatic reply, stating that the voice of the White House would not be available for the next week.
"I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd,"”
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) August 16, 2021
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.