NBC’s Saturday night telecast of the 2021 Woke Olympics hit the lowest number on record, according to Sports Media Watch (SMW).
The Saturday audience ranks as the smallest on record for any night of competition at a Summer Olympics, falling below the previous mark of 15.0 million set last Wednesday.The Tokyo Olympics now accounts for eight of the nine smallest primetime Summer Olympics audiences this century.
“[E]ight of the nine smallest primetime Summer Olympics audiences this century.” Lol.
NBC alone is putting up numbers that would have once been unthinkable for the Olympics, including a 5.8 rating and 10.9 million on Saturday night (a figure that does not include the early portion of NBC’s primetime coverage, which was listed as a separate program at a 4.1 and 7.48 million). The declines have been sharper on NBC than across all platforms — Saturday’s primetime window fell 57 percent — no real surprise given the ramp up in concurrent primetime coverage on cable.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…