Atlanta, Georgia-based digital privacy management company Onetrust has decided to let go of 25% of its workforce on Thursday.
The company’s CEO Kabir Barday has released a statement though his LinkedIn post that the company has decided to shed 25% of its workforce which is around 950 employees.
The layoffs seem to have been spread across the departments and various levels of roles across the Globe – Atlanta, Bengaluru, London.
Kabir Barday mentions that this decision was driven by current global financial conditions. It is also to note that the company had laid off 10-15% of the workforce across its departments in the early stage of the pandemic, around April 2020.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW