(CNSNews.com) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on Tuesday she “hopes” Democrats will not be forced to drop any of the programs in their multi-trillion social policy bill.
That includes a plan to let the IRS see how much money goes into and out of your bank account every year:
A reporter told Pelosi, “Banks are starting to get calls from customers…They’re concerned about this tracking of transactions that (are) greater than $600. So, Americans are starting to be worried about this.” The reporter asked Pelosi if she thinks the plan, intended to catch tax cheats, is going to stay in the reconciliation bill?
“Yes,” Pelosi said. She said “yes” five times, in fact:
“I mean, with all due respect, the plural of anecdote is not data. I’ve said that before here. Yes, there are concerns that some people have, but if people are breaking the law and not paying their taxes, one way to track them is through the banking measure. I think $600, that’s a negotiation that will go on as to what the amount is. But, yes.”
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.