by Chris Black
This is awesome.
.@GovNedLamont being taken away from protestors pic.twitter.com/LO1wrBK283
— Amanda Blanco (@amanda_blancohc) August 25, 2021
#BREAKING: @GovNedLamont’s Back to School Rountable was hijacked by anti-mask parents who kept shouting at Lamont and the panel of local and state educational leaders in Cheshire. @FOX61News pic.twitter.com/BmJfYMRWoN
— Matt Caron (@MattCaronTV) August 25, 2021
The discussion comes to an end as parents part of Unmask Our Kids Connecticut start shouting at all education stakeholders. “You all are criminals,” they say with anger pointed at Lamont. @RepAMNewsdesk pic.twitter.com/ZQ3CkEu0Lu
— Lance Reynolds (@LanceRReynolds_) August 25, 2021
Parents Choice group interrupting the Governor’s round table discussion at Highland Elementary School pic.twitter.com/CmI5osk8YF
— The Cheshire Herald (@CheshireHerald) August 25, 2021
A back-to-school meeting at a Connecticut elementary school went awry after a group of parents vocally protested the student mask mandate, forcing the event to be cut short before confronting the governor directly.
Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont had to be escorted away by security after he was surrounded by a group of protesters, fuming at his support for school mask mandates.
The heated standoff between the governor and the parents took place outside Highland Elementary School in Cheshire on Wednesday after he emerged from a mask roundtable, which had to be wrapped up early after protesters raised hell over the potential extension of a school mask mandate past September 30.
Footage from the meeting shows protesters chanting, “You are all criminals,” and waving anti-mask signs at the governor.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…