This from Dr. Harald Malmgren:
I am going to post the charts a bit early today. I will make any changes the next time that I post them on Monday.
Later- I have added the additional charts including the gold and silver inventories. Nice drawdown in Hong Kong.
It is going to be raining here on and off all weekend. The young man had a half day at work, and we are going to do finish up a little light concrete work that I had started earlier today.
Stocks were weak until after the European close. They then drifted higher to finish the day largely in the green.
Gold and silver were held in their current positions where they have been coiling for some days now.
Have a pleasant weekend.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!