The 60th consecutive day of protests in Portland was punctuated Sunday night by the discovery of a bag of rifle ammunition and Molotov cocktails by police responding to a chaotic scene in Lownsdale Square Park.
Around the same time the ammunition and destructive devices were being uncovered, Portland police responded to reports of gunfire at the same park. Two people were taken into custody near SW 4th Avenue and SW Salmon Street and have since been released. A person arrived at a hospital by private vehicle with an apparent gunshot wound but the injury was not life-threatening, the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement.
A photo of the items found in the bag was shared in a tweet from the police bureau saying someone pointed out the bag to officers at the park late Sunday. No further information was immediately released.
— Portland Police (@PortlandPolice) July 27, 2020
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?