Mike Landry from The Western Journal reports, With gas prices rising, thieves are stealing gas. And it’s more than the traditional theft by siphoning from your gas tank. Gas caps locked from inside the car — which came about during previous gas price hikes — help prevent that.
See also California Gov. Gavin Newsom failed to publicly disclose his SVB ties while lobbying for a bailout
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?
See also Small and regional banks are being left to fend for themselves while big banks like Silicon Valley Bank are being bailed out