POWELL: ASSET VALUATIONS ARE SOMEWHAT ELEVATED
He is much more relaxed than Greenspan Dec1996 "Irrational exuberance".
— 𝒦𝒶𝒾 (@MacroTechnicals) December 15, 2021
Powell: Asset valuations, I'm going very superficial here, but asset valuations are elevated.
YOU THINK? pic.twitter.com/ossdL0TrRJ
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) December 15, 2021
Policy mistake or Market mistake? He made a policy mistake today for 99% of the country, just not a Market Mistake for the 1%!
— Trig (Fed up Conservative) (@trigtrader) December 15, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB