Gold is about to experience a massive price rally, erasing its recent lackluster performance for investors smart enough to act now. At least, that’s the latest gold price forecast of Albert Edwards, head strategist at Societe Generale.
Gold certainly isn’t everyone’s favorite commodity at the moment. And the belief that the Federal Reserve is set to raise interest rates as early as September doesn’t help matters. Because gold doesn’t return interest or pay dividends like some other assets, higher interest rates make them even less desirable. This has put the “safe-bet” into an awkward market position, and convinced a great many analysts and traders that it’s to be avoided.
Edwards, however, sees the current market weakness of the yellow metal as only the prelude to a massive price rally. In a report obtained by Newsmax, the economist points out the financial fragility of Western central banks. He alleges that they have set themselves up for a crisis on a far larger scale than the one in 2008.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices