Apple’s success in China is allegedly down to an agreement with the country’s government to help develop its economy, with a report claiming CEO Tim Cook personally lobbied officials to get the best deal for the company.
Apple considers China to be a major market, with the iPhone maker expending considerable effort to make headway, both in generating custom and in its extensive supply chain operations. The success in China has been a turnaround years in the making, and it seems that a secret agreement may have greased the wheels.
A report on Tuesday claims that, during a period when Apple was dealing with a rash of regulatory activity in China, Tim Cook paid a visit to the country in 2016. During that visit, he signed an agreement with the Chinese government, according to The Information.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!