Staten Island Rep. Nicole Malliotakis is among five Republican lawmakers pressing the Biden administration to publicly release FBI and CIA documents that they say may disclose the Saudi government’s possible involvement in the 9/11 terror attacks.
Malliotakis, and four other Republican members of Congress, sent a letter Wednesday on behalf of 9/11 victims’ families to Attorney General Merrick Garland calling on the Department of Justice to declassify and publish the reports.
The documents have been sought by families of 9/11 victims who are suing Saudi Arabia.
They were scheduled to be released during the Trump administration, but then-Attorney General William Barr twice blocked the process, the lawmakers said.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug