During an interview Josh Sigurdson and John Sneisen conducted with Robert Kiyosaki of ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’, Kiyosaki admitted that he’s actually selling his real estate!
With the return of collateralized debt obligations, credit default swaps, mortgage backed securities, reverse mortgages and other tell tale signs of a massive bubble about to burst in real estate markets not to mention the vast printing of fiat which has always inevitably lead to a massive monetary calamity, Kiyosaki does not feel safe in the market anymore.
Kiyosaki told us that he never sells gold or real estate, but as of recently he is indeed selling. As he says, there are a lot of “suckers” willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for property not worth the money.
Seeing as we are seeing that which happened in 2007 repeat itself and Kiyosaki is rightly concerned about another hyperinflationary scenario in the monetary system, it’s time we start paying attention and tread carefully.
This will not end well.
The fundamentals are off the table due to the level of manipulation in the monetary system as well as the markets, so we cannot put a date on the coming crash, we just know that it has to happen eventually.
There are solutions. One of those solutions is to simply not be foolish. Another solution is to be educated about the markets, protect your purchasing power and be self sufficient rather than dependent on banks and government.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels