On Wednesday, several high-ranking officials from Russia and Ukraine met in Paris, France to discuss the tense situation that has developed over the former Russian territory, holding what Moscow described as a “tough” negotiation.
After a nerve-wracking eight-hour back and forth, the two sides agreed to put aside their differences and uphold a previously agreed upon ceasefire in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region.
BREAKING: Political advisers from Russia, Ukraine, Germany and France have agreed to an "unconditional observance of the cease fire" in eastern Ukraine.
Another meeting between the four countries will be held in Berlin in two weeks.
— DW News (@dwnews) January 26, 2022
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms