Author of ‘The Barefoot Investor’ Scott Pape says kids are finishing school and yet “know nothing about money”, despite financial education being something they’ll be tested on “every day of their life”.
“Their parents say that they’re lazy, they have no idea about the real world, they don’t know the cost of anything, and then they graduate and they prove their parents right,” Mr Pape told Sky News host Andrew Bolt.
Discussing a solution to the issue, Mr Pape said financial education and teaching kids the value of hard work and spending wisely are things “they’re going to use every day of their life”.
“A pass or a failing grade really colours their entire life,” he said.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…