by Chris Black
No one is denying that they are foreign mercenaries not protected by the Geneva Conventions.
A mercenary is not a “lawful combatant.”
We are gravely concerned by reports of a sham “trial” and its judgements against lawful combatants serving in Ukraine’s Armed Forces. We call on Russia and its proxies to respect international humanitarian law, including the rights and protections afforded prisoners of war.
— Secretary Antony Blinken (@SecBlinken) June 9, 2022
A number of Western politicians have condemned the death sentences handed out to three foreigners – two Britons and a Moroccan – by a Donetsk court on Thursday after they were found guilty of acting as mercenaries and attempting to seize power by force in the Donetsk People’s Republic.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably