by Chris Black
Please, get your kids vaccinated. It’s safe and effective — and the best way to put this pandemic behind us. pic.twitter.com/D5T8dH6f33
— President Biden (@POTUS) November 4, 2021
Workers at businesses with 100 or more employees will have to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 4, 2022, or face regular testing under new federal rules being released Thursday. t.co/OMwEqV9pft
— USA TODAY Politics (@usatodayDC) November 4, 2021
Biden is telling people to vax their kids.
We’re all doomed.
Just move to Florida and hope for the best.
Ron DeSantis just called the Biden Administration the "Brandon Administration" pic.twitter.com/L4sov8rtLQ
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) November 3, 2021
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline