Apparently it’s a real thing…
It was difficult to access seed last year which led to a big decline in average. This was complicated by drought in Mexico. Some doom stocking last year also caused demand to spike. t.co/6equmqwXlT
— The Long View 🍥 (@HayekAndKeynes) August 15, 2021
🌎 Global Supply Chains Are Being Battered by Fresh Covid Surges – Bloomberg
*Link: t.co/PcabQWmn9D pic.twitter.com/idb1OZLiQf
— Christophe Barraud🛢 (@C_Barraud) August 15, 2021
See also Fuel shortages in France have continued to escalate. Now more than 2100 stations are currently or partially out of service
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.