by Chris Black
We can’t have the Russians and the Ukrainians talking… that disrupts the narrative…
Imagine if the Russians and the Ukrainians solved this between themselves and it all went away…?
The US and the UK are not present at this talk because they are totally irrelevant.
Russia and Ukraine held talks today and agreed that the Donbas ceasefire must be upheldt.co/czSuZ5XMHJ
— Dave DeCamp (@DecampDave) January 27, 2022
Eastern Europe and Russia need to see themselves as not only as the last adults in the room, but the last torch holders of civilization, as the West slides into 3rd world oblivion.
Announcement from the Secretary of State later today: “The US is fully prepared to invade Ukraine to defend it from Russia if Russia refuses to invade.”
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…