by Chris Black
“The policy was introduced by the Sri Lankan Minister of Power and Energy, Kanchana Wijesekera, at the behest of Sri Lanka’s new President Ranil Wickremesinghe — a member and agenda contributor of the World Economic Forum (WEF).” — archive.ph/GlOX4#selection-653.0-657.35
Introduction to the National Fuel Pass will be held @ 12.30pm. A guaranteed weekly fuel quota will be allocated. 1 Vehicle per 1 NIC, QR code allocated once Vehicle Chassis number & details verified. 2 days of the week according to Last Digit of number plate for fueling with QR. t.co/hLMI9Nm5ZF
— Kanchana Wijesekera (@kanchana_wij) July 16, 2022
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas