Real estate investing, property management, landlord activities, flipping houses and more has been a real struggle in California. However, now that the eviction moratorium has been extended again and this time for three months, not just thirty days, we can see that this eviction moratorium will be a big problem for nearly all landlords.
The real estate market and stock market are in for a big surprise.
Big banks are prepared for massive action on foreclosures. Many people will be kicked from their home and foreclosed upon in the coming couple months
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe