Anyone get theirs?
I’m seeing lots of complaining on twitter and then found this.
South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union
“We have just been notified of a nationwide issue with the processing of the latest IRS stimulus payment. This error has resulted in millions of stimulus payments failing to transmit to financial institutions. In addition, the IRS “Get My Economic Impact Payment” portal is not accurately reflecting payment details. Limited information is available at this time. Please visit our website and social media for updates as resolution to this issue develops.”
Thought I would post it.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49