QUESTION: Marty, Biden set up a commission to investigate stacking the Supreme Court. Roosevelt did the same thing to create socialism by he lost on that issue. Do you think Biden and these democrats like Pelosi and Schumer will fail in this effort?
ANSWER: Actually, Roosevelt had contingency plans to stack the court, but the issue was over his Executive Order confiscating gold. The Supreme Court shocked everyone by upholding it. But the mix was opposite of even what Roosevelt believed would happen. Chief Justice Huges supported Roosevelt, and he was appointed by Hoover — a Republican. The Democrat appointed by Wilson, Justice McReynolds, who dissented and was against Roosevelt. The decision was 5 to 4 that took the gold away from Americans.
This has been my point. Just because justice is appointed by a Democrat or Republican does not guarantee they will vote like politicians along party lines. If Chief Justice Clark voted against Roosevelt, then he probably would have stacked the court. Also, Chief Justice Roberts voted for Obamacare despite the fact he too was appointed by a Republican.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…