by Chris Black
If you ask me, it is totally insane to talk about Taiwan somehow fighting a war with China.
The US is suffering from a crisis of competence.
China has a billion and a half people, all of them against “Taiwan independence.”
Taiwan’s top weapons maker is unveiling a series of military drones aimed at boosting the country’s defense capabilities. Our reporter @JaimeOcon1 went to Taichung to get a closer look. pic.twitter.com/xkPec9DP6l
— TaiwanPlus (@taiwanplusnews) March 14, 2023
#Taiwan introduces 5 new drones to elevate its combat capability pic.twitter.com/CnWhn4D3iW
— Radio Taiwan International (@RadioTaiwan_Eng) March 14, 2023
Taiwan showcased new models of its domestically produced military drones on Tuesday, saying they are key to its “asymmetric warfare” capacity to make its forces more agile if they have to face a far larger Chinese military.
China, which has never renounced the use of force to bring Taiwan under its control, has ramped up military activity near the democratically governed island to force it to accept Chinese sovereignty despite Taiwan’s objections.
The war in Ukraine has lent new urgency to Taiwan military’s efforts to bolster defence including a push to develop drones.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…