From James Woods
Go to the thirty second mark, and then remember that homeless veterans are living on the sidewalks of our cities
Go to the thirty second mark, and then remember that homeless veterans are living on the sidewalks of our cities.
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) August 31, 2021
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
See also Trillions of dollars are about to flow from the Fed into the stock market. QE has returned, stronger than ever.