Kurt Schlichter loves military history, red meat and the Second Amendment. His favorite caliber is .45. We talked about the progressive left and how America is at a cross-roads, the correct way to handle Antifa and civil unrest and how silent majority will react to what’s going on. And finally a lengthy discussion of journalistic malfeasance in America today.
Kurt’s a trial lawyer, and a retired Army infantry colonel with a degree from the Army War College who writes twice a week as a Senior Columnist for Townhall.com. His dystopian conservative action novels include “People’s Republic,” “Indian Country,” “Wildfire” and “Collapse.” His second non-fiction book “Militant Normals” came out in October 2018, and his latest, The 21 Biggest Lies About Donald Trump (And You) came out in July 2020.
Kurt was personally recruited by Andrew Breitbart in 2009 to write for Big Hollywood. Kurt is a senior columnist at Townhall where he writes three time a week. His brutal and hilarious Twitter feed has over 265,000 followers.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably