So far this week I’ve outlined:
- Why you should BUY stocks when they start bubbling.
- That bubbles typically last months if not years once they start.
- Selling at the first signs of weakness means missing out on gains.
- How to time market collapses using my Bear Market Signal.
I bring all of this up because the markets are clearly bubbling up. And in this particular case, the bubble is in EVERYTHING, truly an Everything Bubble, driven by central bank liquidity.
Consider the following:
- Use car prices just hit an all-time high.
- Over the last 12 months, Lumber is up 265%, Crude Oil is up 210%, Gasoline is up 182%, Corn is up 84%, etc.
- Dogecoin, a crypto currency that was invented as a joke, has risen 18,000% in the last year.
- Stocks staged the fastest 30% crash in history only to roar to new all-time highs in the span of six to eight months.
All of this is the product of the Fed and other Central Banks pumping trillions of dollars’ worth of money into the financial system. The Fed has printed so much money and bought so many things that it now owns more than $2 TRILLION worth of mortgages and nearly 20% of ALL Treasuries!
And the craziest thing of all?
The Fed has shown ZERO signs of stopping. If anything, multiple Fed officials, including Fed Chair Jerome Powell have stated that they expect to continue the Fed’s $150 BILLION per month Quantitative Easing (QE) program for at least 24 more months.
Again, we are in a bubble. It is truly THE Everything Bubble: a bubble in every asset class, including gimmicks. Heck a guy just sold a Non-Fungible Toke (NFT) of a fart!
Put simply, we are clearly in the bubble UP phase. But we all know what is coming…
On that note, if you’re worried about weathering a potential market crash, we’ve reopened our Stock Market Crash Survival Guide to the general public.Paragraph
Within its 21 pages we outline which investments will perform best during a market meltdown as well as how to take out “Crash insurance” on your portfolio (these instruments returned TRIPLE digit gains during 2008).
We are making just 100 copies available to the public.
To pick up your copy of this report, FREE, swing by:
Chief Market Strategist
Phoenix Capital Research