The FED is set to start shrinking its $8.9T balance sheet – don't know whether to laugh or cry
— Debra Robinson (@DebraG_Robins) May 31, 2022
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News
See also *UPDATE* Second week of "Quantitative Tightening" and FED INCREASED its ~$9TN balance sheet by $14 Billion, including $20BN increase in residential MBS. As we've exposed, FED is buying more USTs and MBS than their own principal estimates. Zero explanation. Zero justification.