by Chris Black
As a result of operational-search activities in Kizlyar and Makhachkala, 4,343 units of computer equipment worth more than 500 million rubles were found and confiscated. According to experts, the total capacity of illegally consumed electricity was about 8 megawatts per hour
Cryptocurrencies may fall under large-scale regulatory bans in the world, more and more countries will limit citizens’ investments in them – CBR.
As a result of operational-search activities in Kizlyar and Makhachkala, 4343 units of computer equipment worth more than 500 million rubles were found and confiscated. pic.twitter.com/hbBmA6pfwL
— Venkatesh Ragupathi (@venkatesh_Ragu) January 20, 2022
Russia’s Central Bank also proposes to ban cryptocurrency and mining, RIA Novosti reports.
-prohibit any operations with cryptocurrencies on the infrastructure of the Russian financial market
-prohibit the issuance, organization of circulation and exchange of crypto-currencies in Russia
-ban banks from investing their money in cryptocurrencies
-prohibit cryptocurrency mining in Russia
-block transactions for the sale and purchase of cryptocurrency for real money
-introduce liability for Russians and Russian legal entities for purchases in cryptocurrency.
— Dr. Robin Kiera (@stratorob) January 20, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?