“How stressed are emerging mkts vs developed mkts? The gap between implied FX vol for EM (surging) and G7 (still subdued) is extreme, only observed a couple other instances in the last 18yrs; How will it correct? Probably some combo of lower EM & higher G7 FX vol,”
Turkey had $78b in FX reserves left which they have been burning this week to avoid the downward spiral, but none of the conditions that caused it have changed. Soon, Turkey will stop burning $, to save a little or because they run out, and spiral will resume even faster.
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”