Lior Gantz with Josh Sigurdson via World Alternative Media
Josh Sigurdson talks with Lior Gantz of Wealth Research Group about the global economic instability as inflation skyrockets, the supply chains of the world collapse and even the previously most bullish financial experts in the world warn of the greatest economic collapse in the history of the world.
As Robert Kiyosaki expects a shocking collapse of the global economy, all the while, the stock market is bleeding. The supply chain is also testing how independent vs. how dependent much of the world is as panic ensues as countless items disappear from store shelves.
Lior breaks down his thoughts on inflation, interest rates being forced upwards in a crisis, CBDCs (central bank digital currencies), the social credit system and the effect the supply chain crisis will have on the stock market.
Stay tuned for more from WAM!
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…