Ron Klain: Inflation is a “high class” problem.
Jen Psaki: It’s a “tragedy” that your treadmill is delayed.
Washington Post: Lower your “expectations” about the supply chain crisis.
The Left – so out of touch.
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) October 20, 2021
Washington's new opinion?
"Inflation is good, and it suggests how strong the post-pandemic economic recovery is going. Yes, the adults are back in charge."
Oh, and the supply chain crisis is just about treadmills.
Liberty Nation's Andrew Moran has more.t.co/vLsYHocjkf
— Liberty Nation (@libertynation) October 20, 2021
The commodities equal weighted index just broke above its 2011 highs with authority.
10-year inflation expectations are the next to follow.
There is nothing transitory about this. pic.twitter.com/tD9o2yS0z8
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) October 19, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies