by Chris Black
They dropped Omicron on the 666th day after the Covid Pandemic was declared.
The scare dial blew passed 11 and millions upon millions of people rushed to get tested. This was also right before Christmas and the labs were closed for days. This created a massive backlog of tests that needed to be processed.
The million cases per day is a complete myth. There were only that many reported because in some cases almost two weeks of backlogged tests were reported in a single day.
Because every Karen kept taking four or five tests a day, the labs had no chance to catch up. The massive backlog is clearing up now, so the numbers are going to take a massive fall.
Covid is a disease created in a PCR test lab. Thanks to the change to detect Omicron, only needing two markers instead of three, the vast majority are positive.
However, Joe gets to keep lying about it and the media keeps reporting misinformation as truth.
What happens now?
Supply chain problems don’t show up immediately. What happened in the fall was actually the result from the first Covid shutdowns. The things that went on in the fall are going to cause immense pain starting in Q3 2022.
Product lines are set up to three years in advance and plans are made based on normal trade and shipping scenarios. Not having any idea when your product is going to show up, means you can’t plan seasonal business.
Some stores are just now getting merchandise that was supposed to show up in June of last year. There is also millions of dollars worth of Christmas decorations and lights sitting in LA that never got to stores. That stuff isn’t going to get delivered and must be stored for next year. That costs a lot of money and it also means that companies aren’t going to make those orders this year.
Biden has assured a complete and total economic collapse.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami