Christine Lagarde’s statement about how the ECB will shrink its balance sheet should scare the bajeebers out of humanity. She said, “It will come. It will come. In due course.” “How????” “It will come.” She has no clue how to get out of this inflationary disaster!
BOHICA time, UK motorists & consumers. Soaring diesel prices are going to be tacked on to transportation costs, making everything you buy more expensive. Central banks can’t print diesel.
Petrol and diesel prices at UK pumps soared to record highs on Wednesday, piling pressure on Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government to help people cope with the cost-of-living crisis.
Diesel at the pump hit 181.52 pence ($2.29) a liter on Wednesday, meaning a full tank of the fuel is almost £100, according to the RAC motoring organization. Unleaded petrol rose to 170.62 pence, also a fresh record.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…