The UK is ahead in the tightening cycle. Look at the #yieldcurve to see how much room the Bank of England has left to tighten. The yield curve has flattened to just 21 basis points. A hike of 0.50% would almost certainly have inverted the yield curve already. pic.twitter.com/2kDv1R4DlQ
— jeroen blokland (@jsblokland) February 3, 2022
🇬🇧 @ING_Economics | A hawkish Bank of England raises rates and there’s surely more to come
🔹 Fact that 4 of 9 voted for 50bp hike shows MPC keen to act pre-emptively amid high headline inflation rates.
🔹 Now expect further rate rises in March and Mayt.co/e1hLKVp1Y5
— PiQ (@PriapusIQ) February 3, 2022
BOE GOV. BAILEY: IT'S CRITICAL TO WATCH FOR SIGNS THAT THE CONSTRAINT ON REAL SALARIES IS LOWERING CONSUMER SPENDING.
— Breaking.Live (@BreakingLive_) February 3, 2022
German 2-year yields inching higher to the least negative since 2016. pic.twitter.com/DZDUxwa1lQ
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) February 3, 2022
🌎 The market value of negative-yielding #debt has plummeted more than 40% since November to $7.8 trillion, a mere $120 billion or so above the low it hit on March 19, 2020 – Bloomberg pic.twitter.com/pHoAt0N2ZG
— Christophe Barraud🛢 (@C_Barraud) February 3, 2022
ECB QT schedule via BBG pic.twitter.com/FQo3bItlzb
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) February 3, 2022
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland