Have you noticed more luxury cars and big houses being built, while seeing more homeless on the streets in your city? The gap between the rich and the poor seems to be everywhere.
Income inequality has greatly expanded over the years, particularly since the Financial Crisis. More money has been flowing into the hands of the rich while the middle class is left with less and less. Interestingly, they seem to be working more and more hours but not able to make ends meet. Something is definitely going on.
citi plan 10.jpg (890×452)
Pensions time-bomb for world’s biggest economies could explode to $400 trillion, says WEF
TSY curve.jpg (465×319)
These Are the U.S. Cities With the Fastest-Growing Wealth Gaps – Bloomberg
Smaller Subprime Auto Lenders Are Starting to Fold – Bloomberg
The 0% Auto Loan Era Is Fading Into America’s Rearview Mirror – Bloomberg
citi plan 9.jpg (890×460)
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?