The Department of Homeland Security is bracing for as many as 18,000 migrants per day at the southern border if Title 42 is revoked, according to senior DHS officials who briefed reporters on Tuesday.
The DHS officials said they have “no idea” when Title 42, the controversial Trump administration policy that deports single adults under the auspices of a public health emergency, will be lifted.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is currently conducting a review of Title 42, which must be completed by March 30. An announcement on whether it will be renewed is expected soon thereafter.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia