Cristina Laila from The Gateway Pundit reports, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Kamala Harris on Monday delivered remarks on providing ‘clean’ transportation to America. Buttigieg, the small town mayor who has no idea what he’s doing, told rural Americans to buy electric vehicles to save money on gas.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia