Top SWAT Cop, Firefighter, Gov’t Employees Busted in Child Sex Sting Operation!

by Thinker

The only people who want Donald Trump out of office, are the pedophiles and those who know where the $30 billion in gold that was stolen from under the falling towers in 2001. A group of people who have spent their whole lives to be rich and rape babies…how close is the water to the bottom of the swamp??? The pedophiles are starting to pop out from all around and they aren’t just in the Catholic churches. The Donald Trump “Drain the Swamp” investigations have just begun and the 300 pedophile priests in Pennsylvania and the latest string of child abusers are the beginning of a long road full of deep rabbit holes.

WHEN TRUMP REACHES THE 2020 ELECTIONS, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL SEE MORE PEDOPHILE FACES WHO BETRAYED THEM THAN EVER BEFORE – HOW DOES ONE FEEL WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE ONE THEY LOVE LIED TO THEM????

Toms River, NJ — As TFTP reported earlier this month, Howell police Sgt. Richard Conte, the head of Monmouth County’s emergency response team, was arrested and charged with attempting to lure a child into a motor vehicle. The veteran cop, in a supervisory position, has since been suspended without pay and the state Attorney General has since released the disturbing details of the case.

Conte was busted earlier this month in a state-wide sting operation setup to catch child predators. This pillar of the community and “protector of the innocent” — whose base salary tops $140,000 — was caught attempting to lure who he thought was a young female child for sex. Conte, 47, has since been locked up and charged with second-degree attempted luring or enticing of a child and is being held in the Ocean County jail in Toms River.

On Tuesday, Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal gave the details to the public during a press conference. They are nothing short of disgusting. The sting involved inviting the would-be child predators to a home where they thought they were meeting an underage boy or girl for sex. “When they showed up at our undercover house seeking to meet their intended victims for sex, they were arrested,” said Grewal. “The defendants are now charged with serious crimes and are either behind bars or subject to very stringent pre-trial monitoring.”

Conte was one of 24 men to show up at the house. He allegedly told the girl he was only 19 and admitted to having sex with other children. “Conte claimed during his chats that he was a 19-year-old male, believing that he was chatting with a 15-year-old girl. He allegedly said that he had had sex with underage girls, and wanted to meet the girl to ‘get naked.’ He had condoms in his pocket when he was arrested,” Grewal said.

According to ABC 6, Police say:
thefreethoughtproject.com/sting-…predators/

As more and more information surfaces on both sides of the Atlantic about the pedophilia rings operating in the highest echelons of political, business and entertainment circles, even the establishment press is being forced to cover the story. But is the very same establishment that covered up these horrors for decades going to break the dam on this sensitive and paradigm-changing information? Of course not. Join us today on The Corbett Report as we explore how the alternative media can help shape the open source investigation into the practice of political pedophilia and expose the real perpetrators.
www.corbettreport.com/episode-30…edophilia/