In Warsaw this morning, President Trump delivered what the White House sees as one of the most important speeches of his presidency. He didn’t identify himself with the nationalist populist ruling party in Poland, but has something grander in mind. The president presented himself as the leader of the West during an address to thousands of Poles in a public square. Trump’s team, led by senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, saw an opportunity to use the story of the Polish resistance as the setting for a new rallying cry to Western civilization.
“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive. … Our own fight for the West does not begin on the battlefield — it begins with our minds, our wills, and our souls… Americans, Poles, and the nations of Europe value individual freedom and sovereignty. We must work together to counter forces, whether they come from inside or out, from the South or the East, that threaten over time to undermine these values and to erase the bonds of culture, faith and tradition that make us who we are. I am here today not just to visit an old ally, but to hold it up as an example for others who seek freedom and who wish to summon the courage and the will to defend our civilization.”
Trump in Poland: ‘The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive.’
PRESIDENT DELIVERS MAJOR SPEECH IN POLAND
I know those words don’t seem like a big deal to us, but the fact that the leader of the free world is using rhetoric like this is truly a big deal.
Trump isn’t perfect but I sure am glad I voted for him.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!